China, People's Republic of
Our client is seeking a skilled S3D Administrator to manage and optimize the utilization of Smart 3D (S3D) software within our engineering projects. The S3D Administrator will be responsible for a wide range of technical and administrative tasks, ensuring the seamless setup, customization, and maintenance of S3D environments.
- Establishing project setups in both Global Workshare and Standalone environments.
- Setting up IFC and Rule Checker services, ensuring data quality and adherence to standards.
- Managing project administration tasks across engineering disciplines.
- Creating project backups, restoring model data, and overseeing data recovery processes.
- Utilizing "Model Data Reuse" and "Model Data Transform" functionalities for object recovery.
- Employing Smart Interop Publisher to integrate 3D models from third-party sources and create reference 3D in S3D.
- Creating custom catalogs and specifications for diverse project requirements, including supports, piping components, equipment, instruments, electrical, and structural elements.
- Customizing drawing, report, and isometric templates to align with project needs.
- Developing view styles, graphic rules, label rules, and dimension rules.
- Crafting COM Labels, SQL labels, VB/C# Labels, and basic SQL Queries.
- Configuring isometric templates for fabrication, stress, and tracing purposes.
- Providing user-level troubleshooting support within S3D.
- Conducting user training, job instructions, and guidelines related to S3D.
- Offering recommendations and solutions to users based on engineering discipline requirements.
- Assisting in model review activities, generating Navisworks and Smart Review sessions.
- Contributing to S3D development by building logical utilities.
- Conducting S3D Data Quality Checks to assess 3D model data maturity and reporting data issues to Information Manager.
- Producing regular reports, including S3D Model Interference Clash Report, S3D Model Check List Report, and S3D Model Maturity Index (MMI) Report as per industry standards.
- Ensuring AWP (Advanced Work Packaging) implementation in S3D.
- Essential: Bachelor's degree (Postgraduate degrees are desirable).
- 5-10 years of engineering experience in Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, or Refinery plants, with strong knowledge of piping regulations, standards, and cross-disciplinary understanding within S3D.
- Minimum 5 years of S3D Administrator experience, particularly with Hexagon S3D tool, for medium to large projects in the specified industries.
- Familiarity with technical and managerial responsibilities associated with S3D administration.
- Adaptability to various SEED files and project configurations as per project requirements.
- Strong teamwork and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in programming languages (VB.Net, C#, VBA) and XML technology.
- Essential understanding of databases (MS SQL) and T-SQL language.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (Power BI, Power Query).
- Hands-on experience in AWP execution and 3D model digital handover using S3D.
- Competence in piping isometric extraction, management, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in integrating third-party tools like Tekla, Caesar II with S3D.
- Proficiency in integrating other Hexagon Smart Tools (SPM, SPC, SPF, etc.) with S3D.
- Ability to work with various CAD formats (SAT, DGN, DWG) within S3D.
- Strong skills in setting up and integrating 3D design review tools like Smart Plant Review and Navisworks.
- Familiarity with the Construction Industry Institute's (CII) RT-332 and Model Maturity Index (MMI) Determination for MMI Report production.
- Desirable: S3D automation development for new utility creation.