United Arab Emirates
We are currently working with a very modern and forward thinking Tech company based in Dubai who are looking for a Company secretary.
As Company secretary we are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented individual. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate governance and a passion for ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Administer a portfolio of companies covering multiple jurisdictions
- Keep up to date with filings, and producing documentation in respect of the Annual General Meeting and other minutes, as required
- Arrange for company formations and branch registrations
- Compliance with provision in the country-specific Corporate Enactments, Statutory Reporting / Filing and Corporate governance for all group companies
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes (e.g. as acting Board Secretary)
- Oversight and management of various additional secretarial tasks (arranging files, emails, preparing documents etc.)
- Maintain group structure chart, shareholder registers and other company documents and liaise with internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis to keep them updated with new regulatory, licensing, statutory requirements
- Conducting gap analysis reviews to assess the effectiveness of controls to ensure ongoing compliance with corporate governance requirements
- Transactions and projects: Support preparing documentation, due diligence and board approvals and minutes for a range of larger transactions and projects
- Obtain and maintain satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners
- Streamline all workflow processes to ensure prompt and professional service
- Maintaining AML and ABAC Company Policies
- Law, Accounting or Business degree preferable
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in corporate secretarial or legal position
- Ability to guide team members in good governance practices.
- Have a keen interest in and willingness to learn about Corporate Governance and CoSec Responsibilities
- Strategic thinker who is solution orientated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
The company offers a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment, and opportunities for professional growth.
If you have the relevant experience and possess the required skills and qualifications, we encourage you to submit your updated resume. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.